### The original Short Crust case is no longer in production. Limited stock may be still available from retailers listed below ###
Compatible with the original Raspberry Pi model B only
- Simple, clean design with easy access to all inputs and outputs.
- MicroUSB power relocated to the same side as USB and Ethernet ports for tidy cable management.
- Raspberry Pi snaps into place – secure, no rattling, and easily removable.
- Internal mounting holes for attaching the case directly to your project / prototype. Also possible to attach to a VESA mount, though only with 1 screw.
- Removable cover for hiding the RCA and 3.5mm audio ports when not in use.
- ‘Smoke’ tinted acrylic covers for a clean look while leaving the Raspberry Pi visible.
- Simple, flat covers to make it easier for you to create your own and customize the look of the case.
- Open top design with brass screw thread mounting points to allow user made, custom design extensions and stacking of components above the Raspberry Pi.
- SD card doesn’t protrude from the case – looks attractive, easily removable, protected from accidental knocks.
- White base + 'Smoke' cover
Click to expand and hover over the image to see the description.